100 files online :)
Recently I have just achieved 100 images online.
Just want to share with you that it was not easy to get images accepted when I started one year ago, I had lots of rejections and disappointments.
However, I like to thank the DT Team. It's through continuous rejections and positive explanations that I have learned and keep improving my skills.
Today for me, as I assess all my images, I feel that there is still room for improvement. Photography is a lifelong learning process ! I have the feeling that we will never learn enough.
Actually I already sold 85 photos and I already receive my first royalties payment from DT and will soon have a second payment.
Please feel free to browse through my portfolio - any positive or negative comments from all are welcome.
Here are some of my best sellers :
Photo credits: Hannelas Nicolas.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror