100 Images online
Recently I have just achieved 100 images online.
Just want to share with you that it was never easy to get images accepted, I started with lots of rejections and disappointments. However, thanks to DT that it is through continuous rejections and positive explanations that I have learned and keep improving my skills.
Today for me, as I assess all my images, I feel that there is still more room for improvement. Photography is a lifelong learning process ! We never know if we have learned enough. Please feel free to browse through my portfolio - any positive or negative comments from all are welcome. Some of the images from my portfolio. Conceptual images are most salable !
Photo credits: Jameskho.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings