100 Images online
Recently I have just achieved 100 images online.
Just want to share with you that it was never easy to get images accepted, I started with lots of rejections and disappointments. However, thanks to DT that it is through continuous rejections and positive explanations that I have learned and keep improving my skills.
Today for me, as I assess all my images, I feel that there is still more room for improvement. Photography is a lifelong learning process ! We never know if we have learned enough. Please feel free to browse through my portfolio - any positive or negative comments from all are welcome. Some of the images from my portfolio. Conceptual images are most salable !
Photo credits: James Tiong Jin Kho.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava