100 In One Month
It just happened--I was trying to get to 100 uploads this month and I made it! I have been going crazy with the summer pictures and I had a chance at 100 so I went for it. It feels good to do something like that and know that I'm progressing. I have invested in a new lens, card and upgraded my Photoshop along the way. Now, when I have a quiet month I can just review some older shots and work on them.
I'm thinking that I'm due for a quiet month!
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror