100 In One Month
It just happened--I was trying to get to 100 uploads this month and I made it! I have been going crazy with the summer pictures and I had a chance at 100 so I went for it. It feels good to do something like that and know that I'm progressing. I have invested in a new lens, card and upgraded my Photoshop along the way. Now, when I have a quiet month I can just review some older shots and work on them.
I'm thinking that I'm due for a quiet month!
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road