100 In One Month
It just happened--I was trying to get to 100 uploads this month and I made it! I have been going crazy with the summer pictures and I had a chance at 100 so I went for it. It feels good to do something like that and know that I'm progressing. I have invested in a new lens, card and upgraded my Photoshop along the way. Now, when I have a quiet month I can just review some older shots and work on them.
I'm thinking that I'm due for a quiet month!
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Make Money Selling Online Stock Photography With Cheap Camera Equipment
- Getting older!
- Stock Photography - Here is How to Create Images that Sell
- Some of my gear throughout my stock experience
- Camera Equipment for Christmas?
- Izmir (Traveling Turkey Series - 2)
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past