100 In One Month
It just happened--I was trying to get to 100 uploads this month and I made it! I have been going crazy with the summer pictures and I had a chance at 100 so I went for it. It feels good to do something like that and know that I'm progressing. I have invested in a new lens, card and upgraded my Photoshop along the way. Now, when I have a quiet month I can just review some older shots and work on them.
I'm thinking that I'm due for a quiet month!
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget