100 Photos Online!
That's my photo number 100:
It's the Salisbury Cathedral's cloister in South-England, Europe.
And this is the indoor view of the cathedral:
My start at DT was the beginn of this year and just before
the end of the same year I'm glad to have reached this milestone.
Many thanks to DT for their patience to make me a better photographer.
Photo credits: Jdanne.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget