100 photos, trying new subjects, and enjoying all of this
October 22, 2007
I'm also glad that some of my latest have made it. The new photos are a change. I've been doing a ton of landscapes. This time around a few climbers, wagon wheels, and train wheels. Oh, and some interesting colored bricks (no kidding).
Thanks to the folks on the forums suggesting I vary to other items beyond landscape. I just got my 3rd MR, and spent the weekend climbing and taking photos. Now I've gotta sort photos!
- A new collection dedicated to bullion coins
- Reached 200
- Away too long
- Every sale is exciting
- Model releases and my mistake
- 100 photos, trying new subjects, and enjoying all of this
- My first two model releases, and my first shots with real people!
- Shooting inanimate objects
- Following up on Outdoor Photography
- Home can become a stock photo
Related image searches
Nature related image searches
This article has been read 1233 times. Photo credits: Richard Charpentier.