100 photos, trying new subjects, and enjoying all of this
I'm also glad that some of my latest have made it. The new photos are a change. I've been doing a ton of landscapes. This time around a few climbers, wagon wheels, and train wheels. Oh, and some interesting colored bricks (no kidding).
Thanks to the folks on the forums suggesting I vary to other items beyond landscape. I just got my 3rd MR, and spent the weekend climbing and taking photos. Now I've gotta sort photos!
Photo credits: Richard Charpentier.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal