100 photos, trying new subjects, and enjoying all of this
I'm also glad that some of my latest have made it. The new photos are a change. I've been doing a ton of landscapes. This time around a few climbers, wagon wheels, and train wheels. Oh, and some interesting colored bricks (no kidding).
Thanks to the folks on the forums suggesting I vary to other items beyond landscape. I just got my 3rd MR, and spent the weekend climbing and taking photos. Now I've gotta sort photos!
Photo credits: Richard Charpentier.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images