Hurray, I finally got here!
This is picture number 100:
Boy, it took me a while...
Anyway, the ride was fun and still is. I am happy to be a part of such a great community as DT is.
I learned a lot in this year and now my goal is to submit more stock oriented pictures while trying to get myself out of the approval rating slump.
I am going fishing here and will try to post picture number 100 from DT...
Hmmm, no picture number 100 on DT
I am wondering why.
What's your guess?
Photo credits: , Fotogeek.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step