Hurray, I finally got here!
This is picture number 100:
Boy, it took me a while...
Anyway, the ride was fun and still is. I am happy to be a part of such a great community as DT is.
I learned a lot in this year and now my goal is to submit more stock oriented pictures while trying to get myself out of the approval rating slump.
I am going fishing here and will try to post picture number 100 from DT...
Hmmm, no picture number 100 on DT
I am wondering why.
What's your guess?
Photo credits: , Fotogeek.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror