Dear friends, today I want to talk about "Acceptance Ratio". Since I joined to Dreamstime, January 2011 is the first month that I have 100% A.R. and for me it's a great satisfaction!!!
Other months I have come close to this goal and finally it was happened :-) I think AR is a very important element for each contributor and if it is high, we understand what is better accepted on DT, then what "potentially" could better sell. It has already been discussed many times in this topic, but I am of the opinion that AR plays a key role on placement of our files in the DT database.
Obviously AR is added to other factors:"Title, description and keywords" that are really the "most important".
Just out of curiosity, my average AR is 91,3%, what is yours?
Have a good day!!! Bye, Francesca
Photo credits: Rasà Messina Francesca.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project