Dear friends, today I want to talk about "Acceptance Ratio". Since I joined to Dreamstime, January 2011 is the first month that I have 100% A.R. and for me it's a great satisfaction!!!
Other months I have come close to this goal and finally it was happened :-) I think AR is a very important element for each contributor and if it is high, we understand what is better accepted on DT, then what "potentially" could better sell. It has already been discussed many times in this topic, but I am of the opinion that AR plays a key role on placement of our files in the DT database.
Obviously AR is added to other factors:"Title, description and keywords" that are really the "most important".
Just out of curiosity, my average AR is 91,3%, what is yours?
Have a good day!!! Bye, Francesca
Photo credits: Rasà Messina Francesca.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava