100 Sales! — in less than a year …
Today I've noted that I've passed the 100 mark with 101 sales, as at 18th Dec 2008.
I'm super pleased — :)
Thanks to all those that have downloaded my images …
It would be great to know where/how they have been used.
Anyone that may be able to provide some light in this regard, it would be greatly appreciated.
The 100th sale was one of my favorite images; to boot …
Are there any people who are after images of Harvards?
I have many, but have not uploaded them as yet, as they would require a large amount of "editing" to remove the REG's — but if there is some interest I may be keen on embarking on that … I do have a huge selection of the possibilities up on my personal website … the link for which is available in my profile information — for those that are interested.
Photo credits: Patrick Allen.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America