100 Sales! — in less than a year …
Today I've noted that I've passed the 100 mark with 101 sales, as at 18th Dec 2008.
I'm super pleased — :)
Thanks to all those that have downloaded my images …
It would be great to know where/how they have been used.
Anyone that may be able to provide some light in this regard, it would be greatly appreciated.
The 100th sale was one of my favorite images; to boot …
Are there any people who are after images of Harvards?
I have many, but have not uploaded them as yet, as they would require a large amount of "editing" to remove the REG's — but if there is some interest I may be keen on embarking on that … I do have a huge selection of the possibilities up on my personal website … the link for which is available in my profile information — for those that are interested.
Photo credits: Patrick Allen.
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location
- Wild Glory