Made it to 100
It is nice to have reach this milestone and I am excited to see when things go from here.
I am proud of how my photography skills are developing and for the opportunity to share what I have experienced. This is a great community to be a part of.
Photo credits: Michael Madsen.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles