Made it to 100
It is nice to have reach this milestone and I am excited to see when things go from here.
I am proud of how my photography skills are developing and for the opportunity to share what I have experienced. This is a great community to be a part of.
Photo credits: Michael Madsen.
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location
- Wild Glory
- Tip of the week: Create stunning 3d landscapes
- Film color schemes - how to use color to visually tell a story
- How to Turn a So-So Snapshot into a Stunning Photograph
- Checklist of Features for an Effective E-Commerce Website