I am glad to let you know that finally after 10 months of hard work I have managed to sell 100 photos!
I have to admit that during these few months I have learnt really a lot about photography, and I didn't loose passion for it. My small backpack doesn't feet anymore all lenses that I have ;-). Although I had a hard time with keywording and I didn't believe in success, I didn't give up (Thanks to you bloggers). I have used a few times DT keyworder and it was worth it.
My portfolio doesn't consist of typical stock photos. I have been trying to take them but I found it boring and I keep shooting what makes me impressed, takes breath away or simply what attracts my attention.
Thanks a lot buyers!!! You know how to motivate me and make my days!
Photo credits: Kasienka.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images