I am glad to let you know that finally after 10 months of hard work I have managed to sell 100 photos!
I have to admit that during these few months I have learnt really a lot about photography, and I didn't loose passion for it. My small backpack doesn't feet anymore all lenses that I have ;-). Although I had a hard time with keywording and I didn't believe in success, I didn't give up (Thanks to you bloggers). I have used a few times DT keyworder and it was worth it.
My portfolio doesn't consist of typical stock photos. I have been trying to take them but I found it boring and I keep shooting what makes me impressed, takes breath away or simply what attracts my attention.
Thanks a lot buyers!!! You know how to motivate me and make my days!
Photo credits: Kasienka.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget