I am glad to let you know that finally after 10 months of hard work I have managed to sell 100 photos!
I have to admit that during these few months I have learnt really a lot about photography, and I didn't loose passion for it. My small backpack doesn't feet anymore all lenses that I have ;-). Although I had a hard time with keywording and I didn't believe in success, I didn't give up (Thanks to you bloggers). I have used a few times DT keyworder and it was worth it.
My portfolio doesn't consist of typical stock photos. I have been trying to take them but I found it boring and I keep shooting what makes me impressed, takes breath away or simply what attracts my attention.
Thanks a lot buyers!!! You know how to motivate me and make my days!
Photo credits: Kasienka.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road