One level 3 image, 2 level 2 and 2 more photos standing at 4 sales; 48 different pictures sold, closing on 200 uploads. My current average RPD is 1.31$ and my best revenue $9 (oh boy, was I happy when I got that one!). I was lucky enough to find one of my level 2 pictures online too and to get one Editor's choice.
I've learnt a lot over the last months but still get stuck on some fairly basic problems... (anyone's got tip about photographing against a shiny black background?) Thankfully the blogs and message boards at DT as well as support are a great source of information allowing me to make progress and to work on my not perfect pictures!
Thank you my beautiful models, thank you friends DT for sharing your knowledge and encouraging newbies and thank you buyers for selecting my photos! .
Photo credits: Rozenn Leard.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava