One level 3 image, 2 level 2 and 2 more photos standing at 4 sales; 48 different pictures sold, closing on 200 uploads. My current average RPD is 1.31$ and my best revenue $9 (oh boy, was I happy when I got that one!). I was lucky enough to find one of my level 2 pictures online too and to get one Editor's choice.
I've learnt a lot over the last months but still get stuck on some fairly basic problems... (anyone's got tip about photographing against a shiny black background?) Thankfully the blogs and message boards at DT as well as support are a great source of information allowing me to make progress and to work on my not perfect pictures!
Thank you my beautiful models, thank you friends DT for sharing your knowledge and encouraging newbies and thank you buyers for selecting my photos! .
Photo credits: Rozenn Leard.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc