One level 3 image, 2 level 2 and 2 more photos standing at 4 sales; 48 different pictures sold, closing on 200 uploads. My current average RPD is 1.31$ and my best revenue $9 (oh boy, was I happy when I got that one!). I was lucky enough to find one of my level 2 pictures online too and to get one Editor's choice.
I've learnt a lot over the last months but still get stuck on some fairly basic problems... (anyone's got tip about photographing against a shiny black background?) Thankfully the blogs and message boards at DT as well as support are a great source of information allowing me to make progress and to work on my not perfect pictures!
Thank you my beautiful models, thank you friends DT for sharing your knowledge and encouraging newbies and thank you buyers for selecting my photos! .
Photo credits: Rozenn Leard.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project