Yesterday I have reached another milestone - 100 sales. It took a lot of time (definitely too much for my patience ;) , but I have the feeling that the second 100 will be faster. So, many thanks to the DT and to all the buyers.
My happiness is double, because my 100th sale means also that my first photo has reached the level 2 status. Here’s the lucky picture:
Photo credits: Wiktor Wojtas.
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips
- Why I love Norfolk