Yesterday I have reached another milestone - 100 sales. It took a lot of time (definitely too much for my patience ;) , but I have the feeling that the second 100 will be faster. So, many thanks to the DT and to all the buyers.
My happiness is double, because my 100th sale means also that my first photo has reached the level 2 status. Here’s the lucky picture:
Photo credits: Wiktor Wojtas.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation
- San Diego Zoo - not only a zoo, but also a botanic garden