Yesterday I have reached another milestone - 100 sales. It took a lot of time (definitely too much for my patience ;) , but I have the feeling that the second 100 will be faster. So, many thanks to the DT and to all the buyers.
My happiness is double, because my 100th sale means also that my first photo has reached the level 2 status. Here’s the lucky picture:
Photo credits: Wiktor Wojtas.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective