Yesterday I have reached another milestone - 100 sales. It took a lot of time (definitely too much for my patience ;) , but I have the feeling that the second 100 will be faster. So, many thanks to the DT and to all the buyers.
My happiness is double, because my 100th sale means also that my first photo has reached the level 2 status. Here’s the lucky picture:
Photo credits: Wiktor Wojtas.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster