Yay! I just reached a new threshold: my 100th sale! The feeling is great, sales keep getting more and more often, I feel so proud seeing my work is wanted and bought. I also found some of my most popular photos sold and used in interesting articles and college advertising, which also makes me feel proud about it. I hope to reach my first payout soon and then things will roll even more smoothly!
I also had a recent mini-trip to Belgrade, can hardly wait to upload the images! I took some great captures of the fortress; make sure to check my portfolio next week to see what got accepted!
Until next time, I wish you a great week and many many sales! :)
Photo credits: Dark3y3s.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster