100 Sales! - Dreamstime
I finally made 100 sales! I never thought it could be so fast.
This is the 100th image sold:
It took me 9 months to fail uploading, understand what was wrong, upload more, start selling, build portfolio constantly, and now I have 321 images uploaded.
So, keep working and loving what you are doing.
Rejection is normal and makes you a better photographer/illustrator and a better seller.
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone