It took me some time and a lot of patience. For a while, I just stop uploading pictures and wait. The sales were not that good. In the last weeks, though, it soared. And a lot. Most of it, pictures of Colombia. I just reached 100 sales. This mark gave me hope and incentive to upload again. Good luck for you all, too.
Photo credits: Dubes Sonego Junior.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!