Today, I've reached my 100th sale and I'm totally excited about it. Incidentally, the picture in question goes pretty well with a moment of celebration :-)
I've joined Dreamstime about a year and a half ago, and I haven't regretted it for a second. It takes quit some time and effort to build a portfolio, so I'd better keep my daytime job. But I'm not complaining, since this is the view I get when driving to work (and also my latest upload) :
My next target will be getting that approval ratio up to 75%... And to conclude : a big thanks to the Dreamstime community!
Photo credits: Cacrov.
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day
- Stock Photography - 5 Secret ideas by Successful Microstockers
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bear
- Autumn is almost over.