Today, I've reached my 100th sale and I'm totally excited about it. Incidentally, the picture in question goes pretty well with a moment of celebration :-)
I've joined Dreamstime about a year and a half ago, and I haven't regretted it for a second. It takes quit some time and effort to build a portfolio, so I'd better keep my daytime job. But I'm not complaining, since this is the view I get when driving to work (and also my latest upload) :
My next target will be getting that approval ratio up to 75%... And to conclude : a big thanks to the Dreamstime community!
Photo credits: Cacrov.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking