100 sales.......and stock photography gets more interesting!
Seven sales in seven days has just tipped me over the 100 sales mark!
It's surprising that, since becoming exclusive, my sales are now becoming fairly regular; sales are in double figures every month. For an amateur portfolio of 75 images, I don't think this is too bad.
OK, i'm not on route to an early retirement through stock photography, but that's not really why I'm here.....although seeing my 'total revenue' go into triple figures does feel pretty good! I'm here to learn and develop; something that I feel I'm doing.
Sales increase motivation, the new google image search increases curiosity - who'd have thought this image would be used to promote a German Jazz band, making it one sale away from being my first level 3 image?!
With the extra motivation, you find that there's more time to play with photoshop (which has now stopped working on my computer for some reason) - I'd now class myself as a 'making annoying tourists in your images disappear' expert
So, that's my little story of 100 sales - now to get Photoshop working again so I can get to 100 downloads!
Photo credits: Dean Riley.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava