100 stock photos
I had my 100th photo approved yesterday. It's exciting to be the first milestone in DT. And my acceptance ratio keep increasing month by month. It's over 50% on June. I'll keep shooting and uploading. Hope that I can build a great photo stock within 2~3 years.
My best saled photo.
Some of my new uploaded photos.
Photo credits: Haishan Li.
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location
- Wild Glory
- Tip of the week: Create stunning 3d landscapes
- Film color schemes - how to use color to visually tell a story
- How to Turn a So-So Snapshot into a Stunning Photograph
- Checklist of Features for an Effective E-Commerce Website