100' th image sold ...
Thanks to DT and its great community ! I have sold my 100th image. ( Aces bellow )
My aim is to have a portfolio over 5000 images in a few years and I am working for it. I believe that this is a long run , probably like eating an elephant :)
Just wanted to share with you.
Thank you for reading and sharing your comments.
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!