100 Up, Onward & Upward
Today I've reached a mini milestone …
In the middle to late February this year  I started uploading some pics to Dreamstime
I set myself a goal — that I thought would be a tough nut to crack — to have at least 50 images accepted, before the end of the year. Turns out that I was far to modest …
Today I've noticed that I've just had my 100th image accepted.
To say that I am more than pleased, is not really able to describe how I feel.
I'm sure the euphoria will wean in time — but allow me to saver this for as long as I feel is necessary, so as to produce even better & even more for the near & far future.
Anyone interested in having "a butchers" in my repertoire pls feel free to follow the prompt:
The 100th image:
Photo credits: Patrick Allen.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget