100 Up, Onward & Upward
Today I've reached a mini milestone …
In the middle to late February this year  I started uploading some pics to Dreamstime
I set myself a goal — that I thought would be a tough nut to crack — to have at least 50 images accepted, before the end of the year. Turns out that I was far to modest …
Today I've noticed that I've just had my 100th image accepted.
To say that I am more than pleased, is not really able to describe how I feel.
I'm sure the euphoria will wean in time — but allow me to saver this for as long as I feel is necessary, so as to produce even better & even more for the near & far future.
Anyone interested in having "a butchers" in my repertoire pls feel free to follow the prompt:
The 100th image:
Photo credits: Patrick Allen.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience