100 Up, Onward & Upward
Today I've reached a mini milestone …
In the middle to late February this year  I started uploading some pics to Dreamstime
I set myself a goal — that I thought would be a tough nut to crack — to have at least 50 images accepted, before the end of the year. Turns out that I was far to modest …
Today I've noticed that I've just had my 100th image accepted.
To say that I am more than pleased, is not really able to describe how I feel.
I'm sure the euphoria will wean in time — but allow me to saver this for as long as I feel is necessary, so as to produce even better & even more for the near & far future.
Anyone interested in having "a butchers" in my repertoire pls feel free to follow the prompt:
The 100th image:
Photo credits: Patrick Allen.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America