100 UPLOADS !!!!
I DID IT !!! 100 Uploads!!!
I started to be with dreamstime on August and I though it ll take me ages to get 100 uploads, now I did it!
I just want to share my Hapiness with all you guys. You been helping me a lots. Your blogs are been very helpful and really motivated me to try new things.
Thank you to everyone
Now is three tings i have in mind:
1; I have to get a picture accepted in the assignments i really want to. But every time they are been refuse ( I start thinking that they don't like me)
2: Get more uploads
3: More downloads, so please designers buy more pict from my portfolio,lol
That is the last pictures uploaded
Photo credits: Jonathan Herrero.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project