100 UPLOADS !!!!
I DID IT !!! 100 Uploads!!!
I started to be with dreamstime on August and I though it ll take me ages to get 100 uploads, now I did it!
I just want to share my Hapiness with all you guys. You been helping me a lots. Your blogs are been very helpful and really motivated me to try new things.
Thank you to everyone
Now is three tings i have in mind:
1; I have to get a picture accepted in the assignments i really want to. But every time they are been refuse ( I start thinking that they don't like me)
2: Get more uploads
3: More downloads, so please designers buy more pict from my portfolio,lol
That is the last pictures uploaded
Photo credits: Jonathan Herrero.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget