100 UPLOADS !!!!
I DID IT !!! 100 Uploads!!!
I started to be with dreamstime on August and I though it ll take me ages to get 100 uploads, now I did it!
I just want to share my Hapiness with all you guys. You been helping me a lots. Your blogs are been very helpful and really motivated me to try new things.
Thank you to everyone
Now is three tings i have in mind:
1; I have to get a picture accepted in the assignments i really want to. But every time they are been refuse ( I start thinking that they don't like me)
2: Get more uploads
3: More downloads, so please designers buy more pict from my portfolio,lol
That is the last pictures uploaded
Photo credits: Jonathan Herrero.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles