My pictures aren't stock oriented, they aren't concepts, they aren't unique, and none of them will be huge sellers, but I love cities so that's what I'm going to take pictures of. It's tough to make a living in photography, so if you're doing it all for the money and not for the pleasure, you're likely wasting your time.
For the photographers out there who are even newer than me, you don't have to upload one hundred photos a day of subjects that don't interest you. The photos probably won't be that good if you aren't passionate about the subject and you're likely to frustrate yourself, but if you practice shooting what you love, even if you rarely do it, you'll eventually get better and build a great portfolio if you stick with it.
Photography isn't going to make you a millionaire overnight and the sooner you realize that, the better.
Photo credits: Simathers.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking