100 uploads and some statistics!
That's great because some monthes ago I decided to try to upload more images and to reach 100 images on line before the end of the year... it's only the first half of december and I jet reached my milestone! Cheers ;) !
By now, my experience on DT is really positive!
I sold 85 images and earned my first payout.
The most part of my images have more then one download, expecially the elder ones.
Five pictures reached level 2! They're 4 illlustrations and 1 shoot.
I have been uploading both photographies and illustration and I could sell both of them.
I also had an image selected on the last assignment!
I've been learning many important things during my last year here on DT and this helped me a lot in improving my work.
So, I'll go in the mountains for Christmas holiday, then I'll be back and in the new year I'll try to do even more and even better if possible!
Photo credits: Trottola.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project