100 uploads and some statistics!
That's great because some monthes ago I decided to try to upload more images and to reach 100 images on line before the end of the year... it's only the first half of december and I jet reached my milestone! Cheers ;) !
By now, my experience on DT is really positive!
I sold 85 images and earned my first payout.
The most part of my images have more then one download, expecially the elder ones.
Five pictures reached level 2! They're 4 illlustrations and 1 shoot.
I have been uploading both photographies and illustration and I could sell both of them.
I also had an image selected on the last assignment!
I've been learning many important things during my last year here on DT and this helped me a lot in improving my work.
So, I'll go in the mountains for Christmas holiday, then I'll be back and in the new year I'll try to do even more and even better if possible!
Photo credits: Trottola.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective