100 uploads to share
I can not believe i have uploaded 100 artworks now.. from the very first excitment of seeing they are useful to other people till now. I think i am encouraged by how the DT is working and other users..
I remember spending weeks and weeks for all these little drawing. Initially, just want to catch some thing to remember. and then later on turned into a habbit.. :D Now only hoping other people might find them useful some where.
Cheers and take it easy.
Photo credits: Tianbin.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project