100 uploads and upgrade - Dreamstime
started in january as newbie, (still I am a newbie, I still have a lot to learn), but things went well, now I have made an upgrade of my equipment, thanks to the buyers of my pics, not that my earnings are so high, some people always want the last new body's and lenses, so i look for their " old" stuff, first pictures are send in, waiting to accept them, what will be the next step, I guess better subjects, looking for what really is needed on the market. also figured out that a lot of views of a pic does not mean that picture will sell better
Photo credits: Wimseyed.
- Create Seamless Textures for Your Photography
- Baby Alligators! Cutest things ever!
- Tip of the Week: Is Right Angle Spy Lens Right?
- Mobile videography: tools & tips to capture great video with your smartphone
- It couldn't happen, could it?
- Portfolio Milestone: 11100 images uploaded and accepted - Dreamstime
- Puppy Adoption Photography: Traelin
- Expert tips to visually elevate your business