The image that was downloaded is this leadership concept image from my Playful Concepts series. In this series I try to realise social and business concepts with the help of small generic game figurines.
Currently I have over 80 images of this series here on Dreamstime and it has become one of my favorite series to photograph. The inspiration for the themes that I use come from my professional background, but also from stories in my environment - and sometimes I am even asked if I could try to convert a certain concept into an image.
The images, which are majorily shot on white background, are colorful and the colors can be used to enhance the story's message (i.e. when I do environmental themes or gender oriented themes). It is always fun to work on these images and I am glad that this image, which I shot last weekend and which was approved just a few days ago presents the 1000th download. Thank you.
Photo credits: Mellimage.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo