Seems like a magic number to reach 1000 images. It took just over a year to get there. Next goal 2000!
Thanks to all who have viewed and purchased some of my images and especially to those who showed me where they were used. It is quite gratifying to see your work displayed for many to see.
This editorial image was my number 1000:
And this was my first:
Photo credits: Pavlos Rekas.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project