1000 Images online!, Whey!
Wow 1000 images on Dreamstime, 8 months from my 1st accepted image to my 1000th and what an 8 months it was, to put things in perspective 1 year ago I bought my first DSLR which I knew absolutely nothing about to the point to I wondered what a lens hood was for, now a year and half later I have bought and sold 3 different Canon's and 2 different Nikon's including the newly released D750. Sales are picking up as well, it took me 4 months to sell 100 images, now I'm already at half of that after a little over a month. Although
I've reached a milestone and goal I set for myself, I consider myself starting over from 0 on my way to my next goal of 2000 images, I just hope I can find the material and inspiration. 1000 wasn't easy and I didnt do it alone, I would be remise if I didn't thank the beautiful cities of Memphis, TN, Atlanta, GA, Nashville, TN, Orlando, Fl, Little Rock, AR and also the Dreamstime mobile app for speedy and painless uploads, thanks!!
Photo credits: Calvin L. Leake.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success