1000 online! :)
1000 Images now online!
After uploading 100 images per month, for 10 months...
Focusing mainly on illustrations today I've reached the 1000 images online, I have to admit that the last months have been very hard in creating new stuff, after some 900 images my head was almost empty... :P.
Thanks to Dreamstime I also took the chance to travel a bit, London, Vienna and Sweden, trying to take some good pics, but, 90% of the pics were refused, yepp, I have to buy a real semi pro camera... is Canon EOS450D or Nikon D80 enough to take good shots?...
After so many refused files (...have to admit the lens quality were not that good...) I turned back working on illustrator, next goal is 1500 images of course, then, being on dreamstime is also a good brain trainer, finding keywords and subjects is a full time training, when I read a magazine I always look after ideas and inspiration.. :P
So... thank you DT!
Photo credits: Ashestosky.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success