1000 online! :)
1000 Images now online!
After uploading 100 images per month, for 10 months...
Focusing mainly on illustrations today I've reached the 1000 images online, I have to admit that the last months have been very hard in creating new stuff, after some 900 images my head was almost empty... :P.
Thanks to Dreamstime I also took the chance to travel a bit, London, Vienna and Sweden, trying to take some good pics, but, 90% of the pics were refused, yepp, I have to buy a real semi pro camera... is Canon EOS450D or Nikon D80 enough to take good shots?...
After so many refused files (...have to admit the lens quality were not that good...) I turned back working on illustrator, next goal is 1500 images of course, then, being on dreamstime is also a good brain trainer, finding keywords and subjects is a full time training, when I read a magazine I always look after ideas and inspiration.. :P
So... thank you DT!
Photo credits: Ashestosky.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava