1000 online! :)
1000 Images now online!
After uploading 100 images per month, for 10 months...
Focusing mainly on illustrations today I've reached the 1000 images online, I have to admit that the last months have been very hard in creating new stuff, after some 900 images my head was almost empty... :P.
Thanks to Dreamstime I also took the chance to travel a bit, London, Vienna and Sweden, trying to take some good pics, but, 90% of the pics were refused, yepp, I have to buy a real semi pro camera... is Canon EOS450D or Nikon D80 enough to take good shots?...
After so many refused files (...have to admit the lens quality were not that good...) I turned back working on illustrator, next goal is 1500 images of course, then, being on dreamstime is also a good brain trainer, finding keywords and subjects is a full time training, when I read a magazine I always look after ideas and inspiration.. :P
So... thank you DT!
Photo credits: Ashestosky.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?