1000 online photos!! A good reason to say Hello :)
Hi everyone. I have recently reached 1000 online photos.
But 1000 photos
Those 1000 photos were quite a journey for me. A very interesting one during which I have humbly and honestly come to acknowledge how little I know of photography. But as a famous philosopher once said: “the moment you realize how little you know, that’s the beginning of true wisdom”.
Also those 1000 photos (actually the figure represents naturally the approved ones; the submitted photos were, well… a lot more ☺) convinced me that you could photograph virtually everything. This is especially true for microstock photography where absolutely EVERYTHING
My last thought is about how working for a microstock website can change your mindset. Now, after one year and a half of dreamstime presence, I assess each and every situation, place to go and things to do in terms of photographic opportunity. I find myself saying almost all the time something like: “that’s a great place or situation to take photos to”. Which drives my wife quite nuts at times. Fortunately she’s also quite forgiving. Not to mention a great photographic subject ☺.
Finally, I would like to thank you for the time spent reading these lines or for browsing my portfolio. Also big thanks to those who purchased my files! Not many sales, actually ☺ but nothing to worry. I have just begun…
Photo credits: Ciolca.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road