1000 sales and 1 year on Dreamstime!!!
Hello friends! I want to share with you my great happiness:yesterday I finally reached 1000 sales!!! I am very happy and satisfied for this result after a year since I joined Dremstime.I make this work as a hobby, I do not pretend to become a wealthy person but at least I can take some satisfactions.Ad example with some of my earnings I have bought a new computer much more powerful and faster :))) !!!
These are my stats after one year:
583 files online
90,5% AR (average)
1.72 Downloads per image
I can only say thank you to all, Dreamstime's staff (Admins, editors ..), contributors and certainly to all buyers :)))!!! But the person I want to thank most of all is my husband! He is my first fan and supporter. Still today, when he sees one of my illustration he says: "You did it yourself?Or, when Dreamstime reject an image, he says:"
"Why it is rejected?For me it is beautiful". Thank you my love!!!
I want to say hello to my Italian friends who are here on DT,, especially to Roberto1977,Melissad10,Fablic and Marpit, who are members,like me,of an Italian online community about microstock:www.telelavorando.it
Bye and I wish you a good weekend and many many sales :)))!!!
This is sale n
Photo credits: Rasà Messina Francesca.
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?