Today I hit my 1000th sale!
Its funny how these things work out though. The image that made lucky number 1000 is of Singapore, where I currently am. Although Singapore is not my favorite place in the world (compared to where I live, Hong Kong, Singapore is vastly boring!) I keep returning, either because of work or in transit to another place.
When this picture was taken I was on my way from Pakistan to Hong Kong and had a one night layover between flights, so, grabbed the camera and headed around the touristy parts of town. Even with the extreme culture shock of this police-state, was able to create a few okay images.
Thanks to all of the buyers who have seen something special in my images and thanks to DT for making this possible!
Photo credits: Tdmartin.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer