Today I hit my 1000th sale!
Its funny how these things work out though. The image that made lucky number 1000 is of Singapore, where I currently am. Although Singapore is not my favorite place in the world (compared to where I live, Hong Kong, Singapore is vastly boring!) I keep returning, either because of work or in transit to another place.
When this picture was taken I was on my way from Pakistan to Hong Kong and had a one night layover between flights, so, grabbed the camera and headed around the touristy parts of town. Even with the extreme culture shock of this police-state, was able to create a few okay images.
Thanks to all of the buyers who have seen something special in my images and thanks to DT for making this possible!
Photo credits: Tdmartin.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles