Today I hit my 1000th sale!
Its funny how these things work out though. The image that made lucky number 1000 is of Singapore, where I currently am. Although Singapore is not my favorite place in the world (compared to where I live, Hong Kong, Singapore is vastly boring!) I keep returning, either because of work or in transit to another place.
When this picture was taken I was on my way from Pakistan to Hong Kong and had a one night layover between flights, so, grabbed the camera and headed around the touristy parts of town. Even with the extreme culture shock of this police-state, was able to create a few okay images.
Thanks to all of the buyers who have seen something special in my images and thanks to DT for making this possible!
Photo credits: Tdmartin.
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays