Today,or should say yesterday,I reached the 1000 sales here on DT.
When I started uploading my pics here two years ago I couldn't imagine I'd have gone this far with the uploads and sales,was just trying to learn some more about a passon that was growing every day more and why not,even to get some money to be able to buy new lenses.
End of the month and new begin,new pictures waiting to be taken,lots of moments to be recorded and lots of hopes,whihc is always great!
For the ones who are starting now,don't give up if you see that sales don't come right away,you need patient like with everything and of ourse to work hard and learn from the mistakes.
My 1000 sale:
My last upload:
Good luck to everyone and lots of new-beautiful pictures!
Photo credits: Yuritz.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America