That's really exciting news, especially considering where I was at less than a year ago. I've been adding images like crazy and really pursuing stock photography as an alternate income source. The great thing with all of this is that most images in my portfolio come from paid client shoots and stock is just a supplement of income. Awesome! Now, on to the next 1000 sales, and more.
Working on adding some editorial images as well as travel photography from some recent trips. Here are a few of my new images to show the direction I'm heading.
Photo credits: Joshua Rainey.
- Tip of the week: Easily make attractive holiday graphics in photoshop
- Drone Photography - new blog contest
- Giving Tuesday is for the dogs (and cats!)
- Buyers Need The Ugly - Two
- Wildlife Rescue and a Photo Op
- Conceptual Photography: Designing for the Entertainment Industry.
- 10 years on Dreamstime
- How I made my first $100,000 with Dreamstime