1000 Sales up - And I didn't even notice it.
Tonight I am looking in on my account stats after a long hiatus — largerly as a result of just not ever having the time to get down to my favourite hobby … DT.
I am very pleased to announce that I have hit & passed my 2010 milestone, that being 1000 sales [in total since I started uploading my images for inclusion into the database here at DT.
The 1000 mark has been a medium term goal that I set at the outset of joining the ranks of the contributors & has actually come much faster than I expected it to.
As a matter of interest the 1000th image
But at what ever revenue, I am happy to see the 1000th and then some …
I look forward to reaching my next milestone as predefined when I started contributing [Feb 2008].
For all those newbies … while it may seem like it will never arrive, keep at it as there are always sales, even of the images that you yourself may think are not keepers. At the end of the day the stock market is a strange animal that it seems it will never be tamed, nor easily predicted.
So shoot to your harts content & plug away at the submissions … there will be reward, if even at a much later stage.
Photo credits: Patrick Allen.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite