1000 stock images milestone?
Dealing with stock photos, it would definitely make your own photography style changed, either slightly or vigorously.
To overcome this situation, photographer need to adjust their mood time by time. Luckily, I would like to say, I can do that now! However, a break is needed for me.
Thinking 1000 images in dreamstime is a milestone for me, and afterwards, may take a short break. As long as I am quite inactive here and this is not a real easy task...see...I just got around 350 images now...
Still a long way to go.
Anyway, I love blogging system of dreamstime. It makes photographer do more sharing indeed, just like me, I am writing here now.
Photo credits: Jess Yu.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready