1000 views on my account as of today
I do tend to keep a close eye on my site statistics and noticed that as of today my images have had a total of exactly 1000 views.
I do realise that views do not automatically equal sales, but on the other hand I do not expect images to be able to sell well if nobody is getting to see them.
What I now need to do is to dramatically increase the size of my portfolio which should increase the views - and also hopefully the sales.
Photo credits: Neil Machin.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava