1000 views on my account as of today
I do tend to keep a close eye on my site statistics and noticed that as of today my images have had a total of exactly 1000 views.
I do realise that views do not automatically equal sales, but on the other hand I do not expect images to be able to sell well if nobody is getting to see them.
What I now need to do is to dramatically increase the size of my portfolio which should increase the views - and also hopefully the sales.
Photo credits: Neil Machin.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings