Fellow DT'ers... I'm celebrating my 1000th sale. By many standards, my progress has been slow... a bit over 3 years.
But - for all of you that are just getting start, I share this advice: keep taking great pictures. Persistence is a great method for refining your skills.
Here's the photo that made the 1000th sale.... its a photo that I was never sure would even be approved and almost didn't submit. Wouldn't that have been a pity. To date it has racked up 44 sales.
Let that be a lesson too... I know the pressure to preserve one's approval rate - but don't be afraid to take a chance on a photo. It might just become your best-seller.
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa