100th Approval! - Dreamstime
I have achieved what seemed to me an impossible goal, 100 images online.
This stock photography business is a challenging thing - not only am I concerned with the number of photos I have approved, but a challenge to myself to constantly better my technique.
And along with that, the constant need for new and fresh ideas, even when I am feeling completely uninspired.
So here I am, celebrating this small yet momentous occasion, and looking forward to reaching 200!
Photo credits: Arisha Singh.
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone