Finally hit my 100th download, and just shy of 7 months. Not sure if that's good, bad or about average. Patience...
Lots of subscriptions, but all the numbers add up. RPD $0.80 and add the $0.20 per upload averages out to about $1.40
I also feel I am beginning to learn from all the rejections so I can start improving my acceptance rate and maybe keep the average above 60%...
I couldn't have done this without all of your help, so...
Thanks to all who have put up with my questions and helped me to achieve this milestone.
Photo credits: James Boardman.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget