Finally hit my 100th download, and just shy of 7 months. Not sure if that's good, bad or about average. Patience...
Lots of subscriptions, but all the numbers add up. RPD $0.80 and add the $0.20 per upload averages out to about $1.40
I also feel I am beginning to learn from all the rejections so I can start improving my acceptance rate and maybe keep the average above 60%...
I couldn't have done this without all of your help, so...
Thanks to all who have put up with my questions and helped me to achieve this milestone.
Photo credits: James Boardman.
All about color
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner’s Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message
- Picking Icon Sets that Compliment Your Web Design
- Best Do-It-Yourself Web Design Platforms for Photographers
- Myrtle the Photogenic Hummingbird
- Tip of the week: Photoshop file formats explained
- 7 Tips for Laying out Effective Email Newletters