Finally hit my 100th download, and just shy of 7 months. Not sure if that's good, bad or about average. Patience...
Lots of subscriptions, but all the numbers add up. RPD $0.80 and add the $0.20 per upload averages out to about $1.40
I also feel I am beginning to learn from all the rejections so I can start improving my acceptance rate and maybe keep the average above 60%...
I couldn't have done this without all of your help, so...
Thanks to all who have put up with my questions and helped me to achieve this milestone.
Photo credits: James Boardman.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa