100th Image approved...
I was trying to reach this goal by the end of July, but will have to settle for reaching it on August 1st. Only 1 day off.
Now I have set a goal to upload another 100 in August to reach 200 uploads. Off to a good start with 38 images pending approval with lots of work to do. At the current rate, I need to have enough images uploaded for approval by August 21st. I am working on more model relases to use with the thousands of photo's I already have and am formulating ideas to work on new photo's.
Photo credits: James Boardman.
- Just For the Love of Nature
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco