100th Image approved...
I was trying to reach this goal by the end of July, but will have to settle for reaching it on August 1st. Only 1 day off.
Now I have set a goal to upload another 100 in August to reach 200 uploads. Off to a good start with 38 images pending approval with lots of work to do. At the current rate, I need to have enough images uploaded for approval by August 21st. I am working on more model relases to use with the thousands of photo's I already have and am formulating ideas to work on new photo's.
Photo credits: James Boardman.
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject
- Bad Weather Photography: One Way to Salvage a Poor Day in A Good Location
- Engaging Bird Photography
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bozo