100th Image approved...
I was trying to reach this goal by the end of July, but will have to settle for reaching it on August 1st. Only 1 day off.
Now I have set a goal to upload another 100 in August to reach 200 uploads. Off to a good start with 38 images pending approval with lots of work to do. At the current rate, I need to have enough images uploaded for approval by August 21st. I am working on more model relases to use with the thousands of photo's I already have and am formulating ideas to work on new photo's.
Photo credits: James Boardman.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror