100th Image Sold - Dreamstime
With a full year behind me and many learning's obtained on stock photography through the Dreamstime community, I have reached my first sales milestone of 100 images.
It was a slow beginning for me, accumulating only 26 sales in the first 9 months, but I am now starting to get the hang of it and in the last couple of months I am averaging about one sale per day on my relatively small portfolio of 147 images.
I wanted to share this milestone with you and let you know how much I have enjoyed the Dreamstime experience thus far. Although at times I have found it frustrating with submission rejections, reaching a number of firsts along the way keeps you motivated. These included my first TIFF, W-EL ($25.42) and level 2 image.
Thanks to all for the experience and here is the image that was number 100.
Photo credits: Ian Whitworth.
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone