100th Image Sold
With a full year behind me and many learning's obtained on stock photography through the Dreamstime community, I have reached my first sales milestone of 100 images.
It was a slow beginning for me, accumulating only 26 sales in the first 9 months, but I am now starting to get the hang of it and in the last couple of months I am averaging about one sale per day on my relatively small portfolio of 147 images.
I wanted to share this milestone with you and let you know how much I have enjoyed the Dreamstime experience thus far. Although at times I have found it frustrating with submission rejections, reaching a number of firsts along the way keeps you motivated. These included my first TIFF, W-EL ($25.42) and level 2 image.
Thanks to all for the experience and here is the image that was number 100.
Photo credits: Ian Whitworth.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget