I was pleased when I got home today from one of my photography outings to see that I made my 100th Sale.
This is the lucky shot:
Japanese Tea Garden in San Francisco's Golden Gate Park. It is a picture of the Drum Bridge and the reflection in the water creates a complete circle.
Now that I have reached my first download goal of 100 my next goal is 1000. :)
I would like to say Thank You to everyone who has bought pictures from me in the past.
Photo credits: Susan Pettitt.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama