I was pleased when I got home today from one of my photography outings to see that I made my 100th Sale.
This is the lucky shot:
Japanese Tea Garden in San Francisco's Golden Gate Park. It is a picture of the Drum Bridge and the reflection in the water creates a complete circle.
Now that I have reached my first download goal of 100 my next goal is 1000. :)
I would like to say Thank You to everyone who has bought pictures from me in the past.
Photo credits: Susan Pettitt.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings