I was pleased when I got home today from one of my photography outings to see that I made my 100th Sale.
This is the lucky shot:
Japanese Tea Garden in San Francisco's Golden Gate Park. It is a picture of the Drum Bridge and the reflection in the water creates a complete circle.
Now that I have reached my first download goal of 100 my next goal is 1000. :)
I would like to say Thank You to everyone who has bought pictures from me in the past.
Photo credits: Susan Pettitt.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step