I was pleased when I got home today from one of my photography outings to see that I made my 100th Sale.
This is the lucky shot:
Japanese Tea Garden in San Francisco's Golden Gate Park. It is a picture of the Drum Bridge and the reflection in the water creates a complete circle.
Now that I have reached my first download goal of 100 my next goal is 1000. :)
I would like to say Thank You to everyone who has bought pictures from me in the past.
Photo credits: Susan Pettitt.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava