I was pleased when I got home today from one of my photography outings to see that I made my 100th Sale.
This is the lucky shot:
Japanese Tea Garden in San Francisco's Golden Gate Park. It is a picture of the Drum Bridge and the reflection in the water creates a complete circle.
Now that I have reached my first download goal of 100 my next goal is 1000. :)
I would like to say Thank You to everyone who has bought pictures from me in the past.
Photo credits: Susan Pettitt.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs