105 sales in 60 days.
Today marks the end of my second month of joining and start uploading images on Dreamstime.
There are a couple of important milestones I have achieved in 60 days:
1) 366 images uploaded and approved for sale;
2) 105 images sold;
3) earning balance exceeded $100;
4) one image reached level 2;
5) wrote my first blog.
Actually I was writing this blog to celebrate the 100th sales, then I noticed another 5 images just sold :-)
This is the lucky 100th images sold:
My best sales day is 8/17/11, and I sold 18 images in one day :-)
This is the first time I put my feet in Microstock business. As a newbie I feel I am having a decent start. Thanks DT for providing a very good platform for me to make $$$ out of my beloved images.
By the way, I used to have a big doubt about making $$$ from Microstock photography. I am a traveling photographer, shoot mainly landscape, nature and wildlife. I don't shoot "happy businessman", "pretty girl smiling" or "office/teamwork" types of images, which I heard are the most popular in Microstock demand. While that might still be true, I am glad to find out that my images also have decent sales.
Happy uploading and have sales for everyone!
Photo credits: Jerryway.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo