+11,000 views for an image in a single day
Here it is baby. Delete this DM the second you get it. I don't want anyone else to know http://ow.ly/5dlxj.
It's perhaps a simple joke but one that got retweeted by hundreds of people (Albert currently has more than 100,000 followers) and was read by thousand others. Many followers of Albert's followers then read the joke and some retweeted it again. All the joke readers subsequently accessed our site. Hey, even Steve Martin was here yesterday!
While there wasn't much to control or monitor in all this traffic, nor expect this very image to be downloaded, all these people now know about Dreamstime. It shows just how powerful this service is and how unexpected good things happen while you're out there, socializing online, for business or pleasure.
And this is just one out of the million already happening or about to happen similar stories. Tomorrow, it can be your image. Let's continue this story so go retweet about it and don't forget to connect your Dreamstime account to Twitter and Facebook in our Social Networking page.
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Facebook related image searches
Photo credits: Fibobjects.