+11,000 views for an image in a single day
Here it is baby. Delete this DM the second you get it. I don't want anyone else to know http://ow.ly/5dlxj.
It's perhaps a simple joke but one that got retweeted by hundreds of people (Albert currently has more than 100,000 followers) and was read by thousand others. Many followers of Albert's followers then read the joke and some retweeted it again. All the joke readers subsequently accessed our site. Hey, even Steve Martin was here yesterday!
While there wasn't much to control or monitor in all this traffic, nor expect this very image to be downloaded, all these people now know about Dreamstime. It shows just how powerful this service is and how unexpected good things happen while you're out there, socializing online, for business or pleasure.
And this is just one out of the million already happening or about to happen similar stories. Tomorrow, it can be your image. Let's continue this story so go retweet about it and don't forget to connect your Dreamstime account to Twitter and Facebook in our Social Networking page.
Photo credits: Fibobjects.
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips