1300+ images in my portfolio in 3 months :)
As some of you might have read already, even though I registered here in 2013, I started to upload images just in March 2016. Now, after 3 months, I already have more than 1300 images in my portfolio, and still many more to upload.
Here is some of them:
Sales are going quite slow, but I know that I need to be patient, as I've just uploaded most of them (still 1 month ago I had only 300 images in my portfolio).
Now, I have some question to the "veterans" of DT. It would be nice if you could share your experiences and opinions.
- After how long time did you start to have good sales?
- How is the tendency? I mean, was it easier to have sales before (let's say 4-5 years ago), or now?
- After an image is downloaded, how long does it take before you actually get the notification of the sale on your account? (this question can probably be answered only by the editors)
And one last question to the ones that have decided to work exclusively for DT: was it a good choice for you? Would you recommend new photographers to do the same?
I will be grateful to all your answers!
Have a good day!
Photo credits: , DiegoFiore.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster