Even if number 13th is not so good as we want to see, but for me is a lucky day. Today I've reached my first 100$ on DT. After 1 year and 2 weeks :)
Thanks to all buyers and also to Dreamstime community. It was first goal but not last. From my side in future you'll see my new photos and I hope many of them will be cool ideas with different models. I have many stuff in my head.Wwait a little and I'll share with my secrets :)
And some of my fresh photos. I hope you'll like it.
My top photos:
Photo credits: Aleksandrs Kosarevs.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc