150 images on line!
September has been a working month: 18 illustrations online! 18 images and my portfolio has grown up at 150 ;).
And today I also had my 209th sale.
I'm still working as much as I can to reach 200 uploads!
I want to say thank you Dt and thank you to all contributors that with their blogs and messages have been helping me in doing better day after day.
And of course, a special thank to all the buyers of my images ;).
Good luck to every one of you for many and many sale!
Photo credits: Trottola.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips